!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Visit DIY Tool Supply for all your Tool Needs

21 February 2007

Laying the Rest of the Tile

After the full tiles have set up I go back and mark the tiles to be notched. I then took them to the garage and used a wetsaw to cut the notches out. I will "butter" these pieces by spreading the mastic on tile instead of the floor and then press them into place. Here you can see I have placed the rest of these tiles in place. All I need to do now is wait for them to set up so that I can begin to grout.

I think that tiling your bathroom and kitchen is one of the easiest and least expensive ways to add value to your home. It has been proven that the kitchen and the baths are where you get the most bang for your renovation buck. Linoleum will not sell a house, but tile just might.

No comments: