!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Visit DIY Tool Supply for all your Tool Needs

15 February 2007

Pulling up the Old Floors

If you are lucky, you already have hardwood floors showing and you can simply clear the room and go to work. If not, you have some demolition work to do. Now don't get too discouraged, demolition is the fun part, so much fun in fact that I like to sit back with a beer and the camera and let my little 100-pound wife loose on it with a crowbar. Let me tell you, letting her take out some aggression on a part of the house is not only fun to watch, but quite good for a marriage.

In this picture you can see my wife putting the smack down on the plywood subfloor (after already ripping the carpet to pieces and heaving it out the window into my truck). You can also see the "nice" hardwood floor that was hidden beneath it.

No comments: