!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Visit DIY Tool Supply for all your Tool Needs

02 March 2007

Trim and Some Finishing Touches

I got quite a bit of work done last night on the master bathroom renovation. I was able to touch up some of the grout work along the edges where the baseboard trim would not hide it, I nailed in the trim and then caulked the edges. I also resealed and caulked the tiled shower. I started to install the trim plates and the shower handle. The new body jets are looking pretty inviting. Altogether the shower is impressive. It is all tile with a mosaic 3/4 of the way up and will be equipped with two body jets and a rainfall shower head. This is quite an upgrade to the boring surround that was in there before. I was also able to caulk around the fixtures and paint the ceiling. Here are a few pictures of the progress.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

You did that all by yourself? Wow, that's pretty impressive! It's so nice to see people improving their house with their own hands. But the question is, will you also be able to do the cleaning? It's usually the tricky part.

I heard that the experts in carpet cleaning in Portland also do stone, tile, and grout. I was not a believer at first, but my neighbor said it's true. He said that some companies that do carpet cleaning in Portland, Oregon offer a wide range of services, which also includes floor cleaning. I wish they also do repair, because I'm not like you who's efficient in DIY. I admire you for that!